Defence Research & Development Organization DRDO-Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) has published notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested to apply for this post, kindly read whole notification with eligibility criteria to fulfill it’s eligibility criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2020.
About Indian DRDO:
Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency under the Ministry of Defense. … It has a network of laboratories engaged in developing defense technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems.
DRDO Recruitment 2020
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Total|
|2||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|8||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-04-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-04-2020
Detailed Notification For DRDO Recruitment 2020:
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below:-
Table I – ITI Apprentice Trainees :
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Note :- (1) For the above mentioned vacancies, reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories will be applicable as per provision of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Central Apprenticeship Rules, Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
(2) The No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
Part – 1 Essential Qualification :
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
Part – 2 Age Limit (As on 01/03/2020) :
Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
Part – 3 Important Instructions :
- Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rulesand its amendments from time to time.
- Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online application and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document.
- For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not.
- Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
- OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be
- Candidates having ITI certificate from NCVT Board is eligible for
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & whenThose candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining
- The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this establishment during the entire training
Part – 4 General Instructions :
- It should be noted that the selection and training of apprentices are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act 1961 and NO EMPLOYMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE APPRENTICES ON COMPLETION OF THEIR
- Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining or during training, it comes to notice that the candidate/trainee does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature / appointment / joining of such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any
- All applicants are required to bring copy of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during interview/document verification:-
Documents to be enclosed : (1) 10th (or) 12th Mark sheet and Certificate (2) ITI Mark sheets and NCVT Certificate (3) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (4) Aadhaar Card
- Candidates will be informed through email mentioned in their application form regarding status of the
- Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid police verification certificate at the time of joining from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) / permanent
Part – 5 Duration of Training & Stipend :
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for ONE YEAR, will be eligible for stipend as per Govt. of India rules as applicable and current stipend are given below.
- For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER 7700/- per month.
- For OTHER TRADES 8050/- per month.
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship
Part – 6 Selection Process :
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail &
Part – 7 How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE,
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be
- Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news